- FOR THOSE WHO PRAY
- MARIAN CENTERS
- PILGRIMAGE FOR PEACE
- PRAYER FOR PEACE
- Campaign for Peace
Today I leave to the souls and to the whole world, the promises of the Rose of Peace for those who have this holy image with them.
These promises will serve as help and protection for the hearts that have faith and hope, and will also be a bridge of salvation for those who are in most need of light and of redemption.
I give you the Twelve Promises of Mary, Rose of Peace, so that they may be the means by which the Divinity may work and intercede for the world.
The Twelve Promises of Mary, Rose of Peace
1. To protect the homes and families from any attack or war.
2. To awaken solidarity, mutual fraternity and the good amongst the peoples.
3. To sow the values of faith and of the communion with Christ based upon the principles of the Gospel and the Word of the Spiritual Hierarchy.
4. To gather the souls to be in prayer and in union with the nations, those in need and all those who suffer adversities.
5. To unify the hearts with the principle of an elevated brotherhood and of a peace without borders.
6. To place within the families the attributes of love and of peace based on everything taught by Christ.
7. To dispel any type of danger, temptation, oppression or punishment of the human consciousness.
8. To learn to live together in harmony with Nature and motivate and encourage the care and the protection of the Younger Kingdoms.
9. To reflect in the human consciousness the Wisdom and the Discernment of God in order to make correct decisions rather than hasty or impulsive decisions.
10. Solidarity with the poor, the dying, the orphan, the sick and all beings in moral, psychic or material suffering, in order to alleviate them and bring them closer to the Mercy of God.
11. To confirm within oneself the victory of the Love of Christ and the expression of Love in its different phases of life through service, family, prayer, healing and Instruction.
12. To assume the commitment and the mission that one came to fulfill on Earth, strengthening one's faith in the Mother of God, as Guide and Advocate of all souls.
I will help you so that these promises are fulfilled in you.
I thank you for responding to My call!
Who blesses you,
Your Mother Mary, Rose of Peace