- FOR THOSE WHO PRAY
- MARIAN CENTERS
- PILGRIMAGE FOR PEACE
- PRAYER FOR PEACE
- Campaign for Peace
Today I leave to the souls and to the whole world, the promises of the Rose of Peace for those who have this holy image with them.
These promises will serve as help and protection for the hearts that have faith and hope, and will also be a bridge of salvation for those who are in most need of light and of redemption.
I give you the Twelve Promises of Mary, Rose of Peace, so that they may be the means by which the Divinity may work and intercede for the world.
The Twelve Promises of Mary, Rose of Peace
1. To protect the homes and families from any attack or war.
2. To awaken solidarity, mutual fraternity and the good amongst the peoples.
3. To sow the values of faith and of the communion with Christ based upon the principles of the Gospel and the Word of the Spiritual Hierarchy.
4. To gather the souls to be in prayer and in union with the nations, those in need and all those who suffer adversities.
5. To unify the hearts with the principle of an elevated brotherhood and of a peace without borders.
6. To place within the families the attributes of love and of peace based on everything taught by Christ.
7. To dispel any type of danger, temptation, oppression or punishment of the human consciousness.
8. To learn to live together in harmony with Nature and motivate and encourage the care and the protection of the Younger Kingdoms.
9. To reflect in the human consciousness the Wisdom and the Discernment of God in order to make correct decisions rather than hasty or impulsive decisions.
10. Solidarity with the poor, the dying, the orphan, the sick and all beings in moral, psychic or material suffering, in order to alleviate them and bring them closer to the Mercy of God.
11. To confirm within oneself the victory of the Love of Christ and the expression of Love in its different phases of life through service, family, prayer, healing and Instruction.
12. To assume the commitment and the mission that one came to fulfill on Earth, strengthening one's faith in the Mother of God, as Guide and Advocate of all souls.
I will help you so that these promises are fulfilled in you.
I thank you for responding to My call!
Who blesses you,
My dear children,
For these difficult times do not forget the use of the Scapular of Peace and the Sacred Medal of the Glorified Christ, because both symbols are pervaded with divine codes of the Creation, which help the conversion of souls and the inner awakening of hearts.
The Scapular of Peace, as the Sacred Medal of the Glorified Christ, also help fulfill the divine promises that the Celestial Universe itself proclaims through Our Sacred Hearts.
So that their Graces of Forgiveness and Mercy may continue to work lovingly on souls, in nations and even on the whole planet, today, on this extraordinary day, your Heavenly Mother comes to remind you about the importance of the collaboration and the monthly contribution for the concretion of the sacred objects; which, in this time, should be available for the most simple and needy children who do not have the material means to acquire them.
It is the mission of all Children of Mary, as of the consecrated groups of the Divine Messengers, to collaborate in the monthly concretion of the sacred objects; in this case, the Scapular of Peace, the 72-bead Orandium and the Medal of the Glorified Christ.
For such, and for the first time, your Celestial Mother will request from the secretarial sector of the Children of Mary and from the House of Our Lady of the Poor, the elaboration of a simple leaflet and of a deposit slip to be sent out, monthly, to the homes of My more than two thousand consecrated children as Children of Mary; so that, together with the Mother of God, you may carry forward the periodic concretion of the sacred objects, especially of the Sacred Medal of Christ.
In the deposit slip that you will receive monthly, and after a moment of prayer, you will feel how you will be able to contribute, knowing that these objects, for the coming cycle, not only will need to be with each one of you to be carried as a divine protection, but also that the sacred objects of the Scapular of Peace and the Medal of the Glorified Christ will need to be within reach of other cultures, nations and peoples; as is the case of the Middle-East and the Far East.
Illuminate your consciousness with the Light of Wisdom that the Messengers of God bring to the world.
Awaken to the principles of Christification, living service and unconditional surrender every day.
Experience the gift of humility and the grace of silence in the light of Divine Grace and thus, My child, see the promises of God become fulfilled within you.
Live the alchemy of transformation of the consciousness in the simplicity of prayer.
See the Divine Purpose be fulfilled within you through the sincere submission of your heart to God and discover how simple it is to manifest Divine Will.
You have My blessing for this.
Your Father and Friend,
The Most Chaste Saint Joseph
To persevere spiritually is not to struggle against the world for the establishment of one's own dreams and aspirations. To persevere spiritually is to surrender to God and stay surrendered, in spite of all difficulties, desires, and temptations that emerge from the heart, the body, and the mind.
To persevere spiritually is to kneel when you feel safe and bow down when you feel firm, for there is no safety or firmness except in God. There is no safer place than the Heart of the Father.
To persevere spiritually is to cry out for Mercy even when you feel your heart to be clean, in the certainty that there is always something unknown to redeem, in one's own consciousness or in the human consciousness.
To persevere spiritually is to know the vastness of the Universe and the infinitude of the Divine Creation, and thus, always deepen the union and the knowledge of God, because the Father always has something new to reveal and teach His children.
To persevere spiritually is to trust in the promises of God through Christ and to be certain that, whatever may happen in this world, someday His Words will be fulfilled, and His promises will be life.
To persevere spiritually is to walk toward being nothing, more each day, discovering and loving humility, learning and allowing oneself to transform through renunciation, discovering a communication with God in the mystery of silence and solitude.
Persevere spiritually, children, because this is the time to be supported by and be firm in God, until the fulfilling of His promises.
Your Father and Friend,
The Most Chaste Saint Joseph