- FOR THOSE WHO PRAY
- MARIAN CENTERS
- PILGRIMAGE FOR PEACE
- PRAYER FOR PEACE
- Campaign for Peace
Today, I come from Heaven, uniting the faces of the Rose of Peace and of the Mother of the Divine Conception of the Trinity, to offer to the world that which is most pure in My Heart, that which God deposited in My Consciousness and in My Essence when He created Me, as a part of His part, emanation and extension of His Divine Spirit.
With this, My children, I prepare your hearts for the times that will come because, in the year that will come, your spirits must be strengthened in humility, made one in service, founded in sacrifice, confirmed in surrender and renewed in love. These are the keys that I bring to you today, so that you may not only support the transition of the times, but that you may triumph in Calvary, a victory in the cross of these times.
Today, beloved children, I open My Heart, and from this Heart I let you know about the purity of the origin, the essence of life, the first Love that gave an impulse to its Creator to manifest life, so that in this way you may be filled with the true essence of the existence, not only of humanity, but of all life.
I tell you today that your stories were already written in the Thought and the Heart of God from the origin. The Creator contemplates, with eyes of compassion and hope, each lesson that you live, each error and each triumph, each step and each retrogression.
All the beings of the Earth have upon their paths dual options to choose, because this is the learning of this planet, as of this Universe. You must learn to choose Divine Light, Love and Divine Will, in spite of all stimuli and impulses that lead you to live the opposite.
All the beings of this Universe, when their essences were created, received from the Archangels the Plan of God, the perfect Plan of the Creator for this new life. And they received from the Lords of the Law and from the Angels of Justice and Universal Evolution the path that represented the opposite of their evolutionary steps, a path that is written not to be lived, but to be overcome.
This is so, My children, because before the existence of material creatures, before your lives, even as essences, in the beginning of Creation, there existed spiritual, universal and solar consciousnesses that, with their errors, manifested duality.
Today I leave to the souls and to the whole world, the promises of the Rose of Peace for those who have this holy image with them.
These promises will serve as help and protection for the hearts that have faith and hope, and will also be a bridge of salvation for those who are in most need of light and of redemption.
I give you the Twelve Promises of Mary, Rose of Peace, so that they may be the means by which the Divinity may work and intercede for the world.
The Twelve Promises of Mary, Rose of Peace
1. To protect the homes and families from any attack or war.
2. To awaken solidarity, mutual fraternity and the good amongst the peoples.
3. To sow the values of faith and of the communion with Christ based upon the principles of the Gospel and the Word of the Spiritual Hierarchy.
4. To gather the souls to be in prayer and in union with the nations, those in need and all those who suffer adversities.
5. To unify the hearts with the principle of an elevated brotherhood and of a peace without borders.
6. To place within the families the attributes of love and of peace based on everything taught by Christ.
7. To dispel any type of danger, temptation, oppression or punishment of the human consciousness.
8. To learn to live together in harmony with Nature and motivate and encourage the care and the protection of the Younger Kingdoms.
9. To reflect in the human consciousness the Wisdom and the Discernment of God in order to make correct decisions rather than hasty or impulsive decisions.
10. Solidarity with the poor, the dying, the orphan, the sick and all beings in moral, psychic or material suffering, in order to alleviate them and bring them closer to the Mercy of God.
11. To confirm within oneself the victory of the Love of Christ and the expression of Love in its different phases of life through service, family, prayer, healing and Instruction.
12. To assume the commitment and the mission that one came to fulfill on Earth, strengthening one's faith in the Mother of God, as Guide and Advocate of all souls.
I will help you so that these promises are fulfilled in you.
I thank you for responding to My call!
Who blesses you,
I wish for the Face of Mary, Rose of Peace, to be finally painted and that She be on the altar for the anniversary of My daily Messages.
It has been a long time since this request was made, but in this year of 2019, I want Mary, Rose of Peace, to be known throughout the world according to the indications that were once given.
Therefore, the revelation of the Face of Mary, Rose of Peace, in this year of 2019, will indicate the beginning of a new cycle of your Heavenly Mother in the Work that the Sacred Hearts take forward.
Knowing the Face of the Rose of Peace, the world will be able to deepen into the mystery and into the divine science of the Mother of God, and thus the knowledge of the universal life will be revealed to all the souls.
For this reason, the painted face of Mary, Rose of Peace, will fulfill spiritual promises for all those who have the image. These promises will help the souls so that they know how to go through the end of these times.
Among these promises, to those who keep with them, the Face of Mary, Rose of Peace, they will not lack peace, the momentum of praying with the heart, the joy and the happiness of being in Christ, the recognition of the Grace of God, feeling worthy of the Divine Mercy, recognizing themselves as the worthy children of God, of living a strengthened faith and protection of the Holy Spirit.
On March 2, 2019, I hope to see, on the altars of Aurora, this holy Face of Mary, Rose of Peace, so that, like it was with the Face of the Glorified Jesus Christ, She may be presented to the world on this special day.
I thank you for responding to My call!
Who blesses you,
Your Mother Mary, Rose of Peace