- FOR THOSE WHO PRAY
- MARIAN CENTERS
- PILGRIMAGE FOR PEACE
- PRAYER FOR PEACE
- Campaign for Peace
Within the Stations of the Cross, 18 stations of the Passion of Christ are contemplated.
In each one of the stations it is suggested to pray: one We Ador You Oh Christ, one Our Father, one Hail Mary and one Glory.
The Most Holy Virgin Mary expanded the stations during Her Apparition of July 13, 2014
in the Marian Center of Aurora, Paysandu, Uruguay.
1. Jesus is condemned to death.
2. Jesus carries the cross.
3. Jesus falls for the first time.
4. Jesus encounters His Mother.
5. Jesus is helped by Simon the Cyrene.
6. Veronica wipes the face of the Lord.
7. Jesus falls for the second time.
8. Jesus consoles the women of Jerusalem.
9. Jesus falls for the third time.
10. Jesus is stripped of His garments.
11. Jesus is nailed on the cross.
12. Jesus dies on the cross.
13. Jesus in taken down from the cross and placed in the arms of His Mother.
14. Jesus is buried.
15. Jesus is resurrected.
16. The Most Holy Mary and the Apostles found the Order of the Templars.
17. Mary, Joseph of Arimathea and the holy women carry the Relics of the Passion into the world.
18. The Apostles, two by two, disseminate the Sacred Word, awakening the 144 thousand New Christs.