- FOR THOSE WHO PRAY
- MARIAN CENTERS
- PILGRIMAGE FOR PEACE
- PRAYER FOR PEACE
- Campaign for Peace
The Guardians and Stewards of the Divine Plan
1. Are those who obey promptly, before even thinking of obeying.
2. Are those who adhere to the Divine Will, and, from their plane, work to live it and manifest it.
3. Are those who protect, from themselves, the Sacred Mystery.
4. Are those who love the unknown spontaneously, even if they do not know it.
5. Are those who profess and live humility through the permanent giving of self.
6. Are those who work every day to be able to live transparency within their degree of consecration in order to one day live Truth.
7. Are those who ardently aspire towards the best spiritual results in their fellow beings.
8. Are those who learn to love through mistakes in order to one day be able to love unconditionally.
9. Are those who do not break the rules and inner codes that they set for themselves.
10. Are those who assume to live the pain of humanity, but work every day to transcend the human condition.
11. Are those who are not afraid of being mistaken; however, they are afraid of not being able to repair the error, but they trust in the infinite Mercy.
12. Are those who aspire to lose control of their decisions in order to one day live the divine decisions.
13. Are those who revere the Instruction and make it a part of themselves, even though they think they do not need it.
14. Are those who recognize the Power and the Glory in one God, present in three Persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
15. Are those who do not forget others.
16. Are those who learn to be compassionate with themselves in order to learn to be compassionate with others.
17. Are those who no longer justify themselves but always make themselves available.
18. Are those who understand, beyond themselves, the Plan of God.
19. Are those who live Justice, but, first, live Love.
20. Are those who stand in solidarity with everyone.
21. Are those who, above all else, fulfill their duty without complaints.
22. Are those who do not step back, but always advance.
23. Are those who promote and gestate brotherhood.
24. Are those who eradicate, within themselves, indifference and lack of collaboration.
I thank you for responding to My call!
Who blesses you,
Your Mother, the Virgin Mary, Rose of Peace