DAILY MESSAGE OF SAINT JOSEPH, TRANSMITTED IN THE MARIAN CENTER OF AURORA, PAYSANDU, URUGUAY, TO THE VISIONARY SISTER LUCÍA DE JESÚS
Today, children, with the Child Jesus in My arms, I come to make a special request to you.
There is not much time left before My words echo within the world. The moment for My silence has come so that, in this way, the voice of this little Child may speak louder, so that His designs may be heard and His Word may become Law.
But before silencing My Chaste Heart, I come to request the coining of the Medallion of the Most Chaste Heart of Saint Joseph. A medallion that will hold within it all the merits achieved in My life and in the eternity of My Heart; a medallion that will be the protector of families and the guide for the evolution of souls; a medallion that will remind you of the purity of your hearts and will protect your essences so that you may not lose your peace during the times of transition.
The Medallion of My Chaste Heart will be engraved with My image, with the Child Jesus in My arms. He will be on My right arm, and the lilies that I carry as a symbol of chastity will be in My left hand. At My feet you will write: Chaste Heart of Saint Joseph, pray for us.
On the back, the Medallion will have My Heart, as a bridge to My spiritual Reliquary. My Heart with three lilies will represent the union that I experienced as a servant of God, with the Divine Trinity.
With this Medallion, children, the legacy that I must leave to you, as Father and Friend, will be fulfilled.
Those who hold this Medallion with them will carry around the world the Gifts and the Graces achieved by My Heart.
As divine promises, I tell you that those who hold the Medallion of the Most Chaste Heart of Saint Joseph:
1. Will find peace in the times of tribulation.
2. Will achieve inner wisdom, by means of humility and surrender.
3. Will find the path to return to the Father, through simple prayer.
4. Will be protected from all darkness.
5. Will achieve Grace and protection for their families.
6. Will live under the spirit of humility and meekness of My Chaste Heart.
7. Through silence, will discover the unfathomable Love of God and will drink of His Divine Fount.