- FOR THOSE WHO PRAY
- MARIAN CENTERS
- PILGRIMAGE FOR PEACE
- PRAYER FOR PEACE
- Campaign for Peace
The three Sacred Hearts, gathered for a greater purpose, promise peace for the hearts that disseminate the emblem of the Sacred Hearts; this will help them to live a good Christian life following the principles of the apostolate of Christ and of His Holy Celestial and Spiritual Church, the named dwelling place of the pure of heart.
My children, with the goal of disseminating the Graces of the three Sacred Hearts, I have come this day to renew and establish the devotion and veneration of the Most Sacred Hearts of Jesus, Mary, and Saint Joseph, the Worker of God.
It is for this spiritual principle that Your Heavenly Mother asks all devotees to appeal to Them in order to live the actions of charity and of service through Saint Joseph.
It is for this reason that as from this year 2016, on the representative image that appears in the Portal of Voice and Echo of the Divine Mother where the veneration to the Most Sacred Hearts is revealed, the Most Chaste Heart of Saint Joseph will be inside of the golden star together with the Hearts of Christ Jesus and of Mary.
In this spiritual renovation of devotion and of veneration, at this time souls will be able to come to know the paternal promises of Saint Joseph for those prayerful hearts that venerate Him in this trilogy.
The promises of Saint Joseph for those who venerate the three Sacred Hearts are:
1. The spiritual union of families so that they may quickly find the principle of the Sacred Family.
2. The permanent discovery of service to the poorest and of Christic charity in the human heart.
3. The living of a life spiritualized through confidence and faith in God.
4. The inner growth of the youngest, following the paternal model of Saint Joseph as a primary teaching for the fathers and mothers of this period.
5. The necessary maturity in the life of service and in the sacrificial giving of self to others.
6. Meeting Christ through the devotion to the Most Chaste Heart of Saint Joseph.
7. The divine protection of boys and girls in the arms of the Beloved Father Saint Joseph.
8. The true experience of faith and of compassion by means of the intercession of Saint Joseph.
9. The expression of a chaste life for souls that awaken to a monastic vocation.
10. The realization of the Project of God in hearts receptive to the call of Heaven.
Today, children, with the Child Jesus in My arms, I come to make a special request to you.
There is not much time left before My words echo within the world. The moment for My silence has come so that, in this way, the voice of this little Child may speak louder, so that His designs may be heard and His Word may become Law.
But before silencing My Chaste Heart, I come to request the coining of the Medallion of the Most Chaste Heart of Saint Joseph. A medallion that will hold within it all the merits achieved in My life and in the eternity of My Heart; a medallion that will be the protector of families and the guide for the evolution of souls; a medallion that will remind you of the purity of your hearts and will protect your essences so that you may not lose your peace during the times of transition.
The Medallion of My Chaste Heart will be engraved with My image, with the Child Jesus in My arms. He will be on My right arm, and the lilies that I carry as a symbol of chastity will be in My left hand. At My feet you will write: Chaste Heart of Saint Joseph, pray for us.
On the back, the Medallion will have My Heart, as a bridge to My spiritual Reliquary. My Heart with three lilies will represent the union that I experienced as a servant of God, with the Divine Trinity.
With this Medallion, children, the legacy that I must leave to you, as Father and Friend, will be fulfilled.
Those who hold this Medallion with them will carry around the world the Gifts and the Graces achieved by My Heart.
As divine promises, I tell you that those who hold the Medallion of the Most Chaste Heart of Saint Joseph:
1. Will find peace in the times of tribulation.
2. Will achieve inner wisdom, by means of humility and surrender.
3. Will find the path to return to the Father, through simple prayer.
4. Will be protected from all darkness.
5. Will achieve Grace and protection for their families.
6. Will live under the spirit of humility and meekness of My Chaste Heart.
7. Through silence, will discover the unfathomable Love of God and will drink of His Divine Fount.