MONTHLY MESSAGE OF THE GLORIFIED CHRIST JESUS, TRANSMITTED IN THE MARIAN CENTER OF AURORA, PAYSANDU, URUGUAY, TO THE VISIONARY FRIAR ELÍAS DEL SAGRADO CORAZÓN
On this holy day, when the darkness of the Earth is withdrawn from those of Mine, I would like to dictate an aspiration of My Heart to you.
Today I have come to speak to you about the glorious image of your Glorified Lord Jesus and about the powerful image of the Merciful Jesus.
When I dictated the universal and celestial powers of My ocean of Mercy to Sister Faustina, one night I revealed My merciful Face to her, so that the world would know the infinite compassion of My pious Heart.
In this way, I showed her the Blood and Water that constantly flowed from My Side, but I also made known to her the great thirst that I felt, at that time, before a blind and deaf humanity, which never wanted to hear the Voice of God through His beloved Son.
At that time, the Blood and Water would be the great justification between humanity and God, through Christ, in order to awaken a way of universal atonement in the world.
So I asked Sister Faustina, My daughter, to have an image painted just as she had seen it in an outer vision. I came during the night to show, through My Mercy, that I Am the Light that defeats and illuminates all darkness. Thus, I revealed to her the ocean of My Mercy and asked in writing that whoever venerated and contemplated it in the end of times would be protected by the mantle of My unfathomable Mercy.
After ten years, when the war had already ended, My Face came to be known. No painter would be capable of expressing My Presence; they could only do so if they loved the Mercy of My Heart.
At that time, I asked that My Mercy be known and venerated the Sunday after Easter, for in the past, after My death, the apostles knew the power of My Resurrection through the Wounds of My Mercy.
Thus it was that Adonai, through the Face of My Mercy, granted that humanity, despite their sins, would know the path of the way out toward the universe of the Love of God.
Years have passed and humanity does not understand what this atonement that I offer the souls of the world means. And as I promised in the Garden of Gethsemane, before elevating to the universe, I will return with even more power and glory. That is why I told Sister Faustina, through inner speech, minutes before her death, that humanity would have the Grace to know My eternal Glory through the powers of My Mercy.
That is why I told her that before My return to the world, before the last eight lunar cycles are fulfilled, I would appear again with the Face with which My Father clothed Me, so that in this way, humanity could contemplate not only My Mercy, but also the mystery of My Grace through the essence of My Glorification.
That Face is known to the whole universe. Thus, on this day, I have come days before all can know My Face, to reveal the twelve promises to those who contemplate and hold the image of the Sacred and Glorified Heart of Jesus.
That is why I have come on this holy night, the holy night of the supper, so that the world may consciously know Who they will be contemplating.
To those who will contemplate My glorified image, I promise:
1. To unify the essence of the family purpose through a sacred life, free of the influences and tendencies of these times.
2. The concretization of the spiritual task through consecration of mind, body and spirit to the Sacred Heart of Jesus.
3. Divine protection of the travelers and those who work daily out of love for the Plan of God.
4. Inner knowledge of an experience of spiritual love that will allow an inner maturity.
5. Liberation from the evils that influence the life of prayer and disturb sleep.
6. Reconciliation with the Holy Eternal Father, to thus find the spiritual task again.
7. To keep out of danger whoever carries and disseminates the image with reverence.
8. Spiritual union with the Primordial Source during the time of planetary transition.
9. Guidance beyond tests and fears.
10. Expansion of the channel of the heart so that Christ God may dwell in it.
11. Redemption from the habits and actions that lead to a life of condemnation for the soul and the loss of the spirit.
12. Union with the essence of the Most Holy Trinity, that is to say, spiritual Communion with the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
Thus, when you face My Mercy, you will be asking for redemption. When you face My Glorified Face, you will be pleading for the evolution of your souls. In this way, you will have two ways of entering My Kingdom, through My Mercy and through My Glory.
Under the Pity that comes from God, Who has allowed all of this, be blessed.
Who unites you with Divine Creation,
Your Master, Christ Jesus